Monday, November 4, 2013

Becoming a Travel Agent

I really looked forward to becoming a travel agent, and it is quite exciting, but it is overwhelming as well. There is so much to learn and at times it just seems like you will never learn everything... which is so entirely true. I joined into the travel agent position because I love travel and I would love to be a part of helping people discover their dreams. My goal is to help people discover their dreams in travel but being able to do so in a more affordable manner, that would make me happy. I have many friends that just can not afford to go away because of life circumstances, and I was in the same place, I still am in the same place, but for me, this is about uncovering my dreams, finding who I am and just living life. I wanted to go to Europe and do a trip there, and I want many more to come. For me, this was so important that out of every paycheck I made on my meagre salary at Tim Hortons, I saved as much as I could after paying my bills. within a year, I was able to make my trip come true and it was so worth scrounging around for a year to get there. I want to really start making affordable trips for people who are in my position and I really love Europe and would focus there, but would love to do mini trips of maybe north America, and about 10 day trips of places like South America or central America. I love travel and it is my excitement to travel the world. I have a Facebook page of all the wonderful places that I want to visit, uploading really cool pictures of places and writing where they are. Please feel free to join and add places you might be interested in!

Travel Inspirations Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/travelinspirationch

thanks for reading,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment